Studies and Research
Studies and research carried out by researchers, Department of Social Studies:
- Study (divorce in the early years of marriage, 2008)
- Study (satellite TV system and their relationship to social values and behaviors, 2008)
- Study (setting up a system of training in the Social Development Center)
- A field of study for a course in Doha 2008)
- A Social Study (maids in the families in Qatar and their impact on parenting 2008)
- Study (average per capita monthly consumption in 2009)
- A social study (evaluation of services provided by Social Development Center 2008/2009)
- Study (attitudes towards work and professional needs of young people in the country May 2009)
The studies that have been shared at scientific conferences:
- Study of the labor market (front) of Qatari women in collaboration with the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (ESCWA) and the assistance of the Planning Board.
- Exploratory Study on the draft personal status law.
- Study on the problem of divorce in the State of Qatar.
- Exploratory study on obstacles impeding the volunteer work for the Qatari women.
- Technical study on the areas of technical and vocational training for Qatari women in collaboration with the German Foundation for Technical Cooperation GTZ.