‘First Step’ is a training program that is aimed at developing individuals within the age bracket of 18 to 30. The training prepares the individual psychologically, concentrating on his main cognitive culture and natural inclination. This helps him to gain confidence whenever he enters into the labor market. The individual also learns practical administrative skills, problems solving skills, effective decision making and good communication skills, which in turn help him to be productive and a valuable asset to any organization that he works for.
- He should hold the Qatari nationality
- Paying a guarantee amount (QR 1000) before the start of the program. You can get the amount back after completing the session. In case of absence or quitting, the amount cannot be reclaimed.
- Accepting the applicant's form and including him in the suitable session (administrative matter) is not subject to a definite time.
- If the form is approved, a contract is concluded between the applicant and the administration.
- In the event where the applicant completes the session, the Center commits to help him find work opportunities as much as possible in accordance with the market needs but this is not mandatory.
- Note that commitment of the center does not mean to find work opportunities for the applicants
- Informing the administration in case of quieting the program by contacting the following numbers: 44542389 - 44542411 Or by sending a fax to the following number: 44542455